Living room Tour is one post of a series of Home Tour posts. There are links to where you can find some of the same decor items we’ve used in our home!
“Julie J Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.” This post contains affiliate links which means I get a percentage of money each time something is purchased through clicking on the links that I provide. Affiliate links are in pink! Please note also that some items are *similar to* my items shown in my pics, and not the exact same. I did try my best to find ya’ll the closet matches and also even better options than the ones I may have displayed 🙂
Welcome in, Ya’ll!
Our front door opens right up into our living room, which makes it the first area our family, friends and guests see when they enter our home. Because of that, I want to make sure that it’s decorated pretty and that it makes a good impression. Thanks to help from my husband, we’ve got it the way we want it (finally- I moved things around for a little while). Here’s a list of some of the key decor pieces inside this space (some are similar, and not identical, pieces). Affiliate links are shown in my favorite color PINK:
Shown on the Mantle:
- Decorative Pumpkins that have the floral and vine cut outs in them
- Ceramic bronze and gold pumpkins to set around for extra decor detail!
- Cotton stems
- Ceramic Vase that you can put your cotton stems in!
- Decorative frame (large black one)- I got mine at a yarsale…Buutttt, this scroll framed mirror has a similar frame and would look lovely on a mantle! It also comes in a lot of colors!
- Wooden maple leaf garland- I got these at my local TJ Maxx
- Large beige pumpkin with gold stem (shown bottom right beside mantle)- I purchased these at my local TJ Maxx
- “Thankful” wooden sign- Hobby Lobby has these for half off most all the time!
- Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte candle sold via this link by Bath and Body works
- Gold lead candle holder sold via this link by Bath and Body Works
- White lantern like the two I have setting beside the fireplace….AND this one is pretty too!
Shown on the entryway table:
- Marquee light up pumpkin
- “Thankful” wooden letters- I got mine at my local TJ Maxx
- Wooden Crate
- Metal sphere
- Boxwood topiary
Other Finds in the living room:
- Willow Tree Angels- I just love these!!!- You can get a bunnnnch of them through these links but here are two of my favorites: Angel of friendship , Angel- surrounded by love
- beaded pumpkin pillow- I got mine at my local TJ Maxx
- Distressed wooden wall clock – this is one of my favorite pieces in our living room…it;s a great statement piece!
- Soft white sheer curtains 102″ length are a must havvvve! And, I’m tellin’ y’all, this is a wonderful price for this long length!
- Gold spray paint for painting all of your pumpkins! I’ve spray painted faux and real pumpkins this year and they look GREAT! Take a look at my Home tour post on our front porch to see my stacked pumpkins that I’ve spray painted!
- Tall lamp- I got mine at my local TJ Maxx…..(can I just say, this company should LOVE me as much as, it’s evident, I LOVE them!)
Disclaimer: The links above are affiliate links which means that I get a percentage of monetary gratitude each time something is purchased via my link(s).